What is a ceramic laser engraving machine?
This machine – mainly known as the ceramic glass laser marker is specially been designed – to engrave ceramics, glass, crystal, plastic, wood, leather, stone, and so on (including granite, marble, ceramic tiles, and other kinds of stone).
It also utilizes an open mobile worktable, which is advantageous for processing as well as the engraving format is not finite. Moreover, this laser marking machine can interweave and inscribe graphics and can form a substantial size. While utilization, unnecessary consideration of the object’s weight is not required. The engraving format can be altered up and down -to meet the condition of engraving objects of different thicknesses.
Where can you utilize them?
Relevant materials on which you can use the engraving machines: –
The ceramic laser engravers can also be operated on non-metallic components – like the glasses, glass bottles, beer bottles, glass wine glasses, glass balls, glass tubes, glass plates, ceramics, marble, granite, crystal, wood, bamboo, leather, cloth, paper, greeting cards, bones, marble shells, organic materials, acrylic, and such as others.
Industries where it can be applicable: –
These machines can be used in the following industries –
- Ceramic Craft Processing Industry
- Glass Product Processing Industry
- Tombstone Carving Industry,
- Stone Carving Industry,
- Tibetan scripture text pattern carving industry
- Wood Products Industry
- Handicraft Industry
- Clothing Industry
- Glasses Industry
- Leather Product Industry,
- Packaging Large-Format Engraving and Cutting in The Industry.
What are the primary attributes of a ceramic laser engraving machine?
Right below, there are some of the special attributes of a ceramic laser engraver: –
1. This type of machine is very much ideal to nurture for industries with mass production as the marking speed required by them is high.
2. Substantial marking range: – It can grasp marking, punching, engraving, cutting, and other operation within the span of 800mm*1200mm.
3. Better stability of the equipment: – This machine endorsed a totally confined optical track and aliens Co2 radiofrequency laser. The design of strict considerable protection adherence assures the whole stability of the tool.
4. The equipment is simple to manage: – The particular control software of the laser engraving machine can easily be synchronous with AutoCAD, CorelDRAW, Photoshop, and other software output. It can grasp the automatic arrangement and modification of text symbols, graphic images, bar codes, and two-dimensional codes. Besides, it also holds up various file formats like LT, PCX, DXF, BMP, JPG, etc. TTF fonts can be used straight away.
Advantages of utilizing these machines: –
1. Can mark on several surfaces without touching.
Regardless of what type of object it is – metal, acrylic, wood, plastic, leather, or ceramics – users can make use of this automation to insculp small images on these types of product surfaces. These features of the ceramic laser engraving machine have supported most users to obtain the necessary mark on multiple objects by the means of one ordinary machine.
Laser printing is done by utilizing a ray. Zero-contact with the laser creating tool is ensured while marking on the surface. Also, users do not have to yield the cost of a – massive workforce, printing dies, or other components than other forms of printing.
2. Cheap printing solutions.
A laser engraver can save the money for users than different printing solutions in which a die or a few significant treatments is required. Therefore, a perfect and coherent printing in any industrial space with a simple combination in the production line can be acquired by this machine.
The user of the ceramic laser engraving machine does not have to carry the extra burden of fixing the wear and tear of a die, restoration of a die, or repeated purchase of a new die for printing. Thus, it can be nurtured at a low cost.
3. Prevents counterfeit.
With this automation -felons’ pursuits like replacing authenticated objects with illegitimate ones can be eluded by laser marking tools. As a consequence, users are hugely benefited from this device.
4. Quick production.
It has high-speed with greater precision for first printing technology. Many users have been able to fulfill their orders by taking benefit of this procedure. The speed of this laser engraving machine is about 5 to 7m/s.
When this machine is set up with a computer, they’re very easy to operate. The computer printing program of these machines provides the user with a proper outline to manage the precision and design.
Over the years the wit development has been found that many users are getting accustomed to the printing process very easily.
5. Permanent Markings.
Ceramic lasers are the best engravers with a longer life span for products. Unlike the paper stickers, the impression created by this laser engraver apparatus doesn’t get shrunk or dimed. The final ground for choosing this ceramic laser engraver is that -unlike other forms of printing applications, it doesn’t get faded at an ease during transport, thuggish handling of goods, or for natural effects.
As yet, you have gone through all the advantages of a ceramic laser engraving machine – then why detain? – It will create a huge makeover in increasing the profitability and productivity of your printing business. Even though many businesses are eagerly waiting to show their best, at this level, you required the correct tool for the job.