Glaucoma is also called black cataract. Liquids inside our eyes are existing. This fluid of the eyes continues to form inside the eyes and keeps out. In this process of producing this fluid of the eyes and exit, the pressure in the eyes increases. At the same time, the optic nerve inside the eyes works to give your brain the necessary signs. However, due to increasing pressure on the eyes, optic nerve starts to damage and your eyesight gradually starts to weaken. If it is not treated in time, then it can also lead to the eyesight of the person. However, let us tell you that you do not see any symptoms in the problem of open angle glaucoma.
It neither feels pain nor low eyesight. The number of your glasses can change again and again due to glaucoma. While working, you may have a problem of headache and eye pain. You can do yoga in the symptoms of glaucoma, these yoga asanas cannot directly fix your glaucoma problem, but it gives great benefit to the eyes. If you practice these yoga asanas with the correct treatment of glaucoma, then your symptoms do not increase and recovery is also easy. Practicing these yoga asanas can reduce your eyesight and muscle fatigue.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a Yoga teacher Training India.
Do this yoga in the problem of glaucoma:
With the help of Naukasana, your eyesight can be cured. Also, the problem of neck and shoulder pain can also be cured. It can also provide relief in the muscles of the eyes, besides it also helps in reducing abdominal fat. It can also prove to be very effective for reducing spinal pain.
1. To do this, you lie down on your back.
2. Then raise your upper body up 45 ° above the floor.
3. Raise your leg at some distance from the floor and place your eyes on the toes.
4. Keep balance with the help of your tailbone and keep the back straight.
5. Keep your abdominal muscles tight during yoga.
With the help of Sukhasana, the blood circulation of your body is sharp. This causes blood and oxygen flow to the eyes. With the help of this asana, the stress on the eyes decreases and there is no problem of headache. The practice of Sukhasana increases concentration and you experience pleasure from inside.
How to do Sukhasana:
1. Sit in a straight position and get into a state of Dandasana.
2. Fold the left leg and place it inside the right thigh.
3. Fold the right leg and rest inside the left thigh.
4. Place the palms on the knees and try to keep the spine straight.
Regular practice of Vajrasana greatly improves the digestive system. Also, the problem of constipation can also be cured. The practice of Vajrasana provides great relief to the brain veins. The practice of this yogasan is also very beneficial to strengthen the back.
Way of Vajrasana:
1. For this, you sit on the yoga mat and gently lower your knees.
2. Then keep your ankles with each other.
3. Do not place the toes on top of each other during Vajrasana. Instead, the right and left toe should be next to each other.
4. Keep your palms upwards on your knees.
5. straighten your back and look forward.
Anulom Vilom helps in reducing your heart problems. At the same time, there is also relief in colds and colds related problems. This reduces the stress on the eyes and does not cause headache. This keeps the mood fresh and oxygen flows throughout the body.
How to Do Anulom Vilom:
1. To do this practice, you should sit in Sukhasana, Ardh Padmasana or Vajrasana posture.
2. Keep your back straight and relax the shoulders.
3. Close your eyes and pay attention to your breath.
4. Keep your palms upwards on your knees.
5. Close your right nose gently with your thumb.
6. Breathe with your left nose and close it.
7. Remove the breath from the right nasal hole.
Udgith Pranayama can get relief in eye irritation and pain. It also calms the inner veins of the eyes. Its regular practice keeps the mind and mind calm. This also keeps mental stress away.
How to do Udgith Pranayama:
1. First of all, sit in a comfortable posture.
2. Then straighten your back and close your eyes.
3. Place your palms upwards on your knees and sit in the attainment posture.
4. Take a deep breath and chant Om.