We’ll show you how to get each component that you’ll need to make our potion. If you’re already acquainted with the ingredients, you can skip ahead to the step-by-step instructions for making the Potion of Weakness.
Brewing Stand: To produce, improve, or prolong any potion in the game, you’ll need a brewing stand. It functions similarly to a manufacturing table in Minecraft, where you mix things to produce the desired output.
What will you need to build a Brewing Stand?
Building a Brewing Stand in Minecraft is generally a later procedure for most players in this sandbox game. It’s possible to spawn near a town with a Brewing Stand inside one of the locals’ homes, but this is uncommon. If you want to Minecraft account, Free Fire Id and Passwords or more gaming account visit our website.
So, to create your Brewing Stand, you’ll need the following items:
• A table for crafting.
• 3 Blocks of Cobblestone
• A Blaze Rod, to be precise.
In this blog, we’ll not cover how to construct a Crafting Table. Cobblestone is one of the most prevalent blocks in the game, so getting it won’t be a problem. Getting a blazing rod is the most challenging aspect.
A blazing rod may only be obtained by slaying a Blaze in Minecraft’s Nether region. So, pick a Nether Fortress with such a Blaze spawner and discover how to construct a Nether gateway in Minecraft.
Also, please be aware that the Brewing Stand will require more than one blazing rod to function. It necessitates the use of blaze powder that can only be obtained through using blaze rods.
The cobblestone blocks and the crafting table, on the other hand, are only required once. Because of the intricacies and dangers inherent, many players prefer to save potions for later in the gameplay, but they can be valuable. So let’s get started on making a brewing stand.
In Minecraft, here’s how to build a brewing stand
The Brewing Stand is easy to make once you have all of the necessary supplies. However, make sure you’re doing it in a secure location, such as a home or the mushroom Minecraft habitat, where enemies won’t be able to destroy it.
1. To begin, right-click or press the secondary action key to position your Crafting table on the surface. Then, while aiming at the Crafting table, use the same key to manipulate it.
2. Then, on the Crafting table, arrange the ingredients in a 3 x 3 grid. To begin, arrange three cobblestone blocks in the grid’s bottom row. After that, lay the blazing rod in the central row’s middle cell. The Brewing Stand can then be selected from the results tab just on the right-hand side of the craft grids.
3. Don’t forget to produce fuel for our Brewing Stand while we’re working on the Crafting table. If you have any extra flaming rods, put those in any crafting area’s cells. Make sure the crafting area is clear of any other blocks. The flame rod will then transform into blaze powder, which is required for the stand to work.
Blaze Powder: Blaze powder is the energy that powers our brewing stand, and it’s at the core of our potion. You’ll need to lay a blazing rod just on the crafting table to get it. It’ll convert into flame powder on its own.
To obtain the blazing rods, you must first understand how to create a Nether Portal in Minecraft, which allows you to journey to the Nether dimension. To achieve blaze rods, you must locate, fight, and destroy blazes.
Bottle of water: You’ll need to have a glass bottle to start making a water bottle. You may right-click on the water to load your glass bottle with it, much like a bucket.
To construct a glass bottle, though, you’ll need three glass blocks, which can be made by melting sand in a kiln. You must use the below recipe to make a glass bottle once you have glass blocks.
On a Crafting table, place two glass pieces along either side of the center of the picture. Then, in the lowest part row of the crafting area, insert the third glass block in the center cell. Make as many glass jars as you can because they are required for each potion.
Fermented Spider Eye: The fermented spider eye is the final and most vital ingredient in making a Potion of Weakness. It can be made on a Crafting table, but you’ll need three different components. The spider eye is the primary one, as the title suggests.
You could get a spider eye by killing spiders. After that, you’ll require a brown mushroom. It grows in several biomes, including the underworld, swamps, taiga, others.
Finally, you’ll need sugar to finish the dish. Simply place sugarcane on the Crafting table to obtain it.
When you have all ingredients, make sure to combine them on the crafting table to formulate a fermented spider eye.
We can finally make our elixir in privacy now that we have all components.
To open your brewing stand, right-click it or press the secondary action key – then, on the left-most column of the stand, sprinkle the blazing powder. It’ll immediately burn up and convert into the stand’s power source.
Next, insert the glass bottle inside one of the three bottom cells. With a single ingredient, you can make up to three potion bottles. As a result, ensure that the output is maximized by using additional bottles.
Lastly, put the Fermented Spider Eyes in the brewing stand’s top empty cell. It’ll begin diluting automatically, and your elixir will be ready in a matter of seconds.
Using the Weakness Potion in Minecraft
Drinking a potion is the simplest way to use it. While carrying the potion bottle, you must right-click or use the guide’s activation key. Your character will be made to drink it, and the potion’s effect will take effect instantly.
However, drinking the Potion of Weakness is not the best idea as it’s a negative potion. Instead, you can turn it into a splash potion that you can fling.
How to Create a Weakness Splash Potion?
You’ll have to brew it again to make a big splash or throwable potion. You’ll, however, need to inject some gunpowder this time. Here’s how to do it.
1. Locate and destroy a creeper before it erupts. They spawn more at night, but they can be seen during the day, too. When they are killed without self-explosion, they drop gunpowder.
2. After gathering the gunpowder, set it in the top critical ingredient cell of your brewing stand. When your brewing stand is running low on fuel, add the extra flame powder to the left cell.
3. Finally, place all of your containers of Potion of Weakness in the brewing stand’s bottom cells. Your potion containers will bend at the tip and transform into splash potions in a matter of seconds.
You use these splash containers on other mods in the same way you can use any throwable item, such as eggs. You can hit numerous mobs in a tiny area because it’s a liquid-based assault. When they are hit by it, they’ll all become feeble.